Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back again....

Ok, first of all, I apologize for being such a slacker when it comes to updating this! But to my credit I did clarify in my first post that I would most likely not be a very consistent blogger :)
There has been so much going on with us these days, so in order to keep this short and sweet, here is a list of our most recent events :) ....
1) We moved out of our apartment and are temporary living with Andrew's brother and his wife while we are in the process of purchasing a home! So our current address is in Holly Springs.
2) I have been out of school for almost a month now and am enjoying my summer sooo much!!!
3) We feel like wedding hoppers... In recent weeks, congratulations to Mary Kate and Jayson Humphries, David and Sarah Lewis, and Jonathan and Sara Margaret Page
4) We just got back from a week at Corolla Beach with Andrew's family and we had a blast!! The weather was gorgeous :)

God has truly blessed us by allowing us to both be able to keep our jobs and by providing us a wonderful place to stay for a couple of months. Please continue to pray that we would have clarity and wisdom in making the right decision about which home the Lord has for us!! I never realized what an intimidating decision it can be!

Well that is all for now :) Below are a couple pictures from some of our adventures...



Maybe one day I will also be better at taking more pictures :) Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment