Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weekend Andrew and I got to go to Rocky Mount to see my family :) Andrew also had a concert in the area on Saturday night, so it was very convenient! Ok, so here's the "low-down" on my family... My parents live in Rocky Mount - a hotspot along I-95 :) I have a sister who is 20 and a Junior at Liberty(Jana), a 16-year brother (Zachary) and a 12 year-old brother (Luke). It's always so great to be able to see them!!

This particular weekend Zachary had a basketball tournament for his conference... and they won the championship! He also went to the Debu-ette Sweatheart Dance (the girls ask the guys). So I have posted some pictures of my wonderfully handsome brother and his eventful weekend :) (He's the one in the bright red tie)..... All my single ladies (as Beyonce would put it), yes he is single, yes he does love the Lord, and NO I'm not letting him date until he's at least 25 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment